主題

帖子

積分

管理員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2023-3-23 18:42:58 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
國際台CGTN栏目播發海南自贸港免税相干消息,說起為迎接海南离島免税新政落地後的首個小长假,各免税店周全晋升了贩賣辦事程度、免税品品格及增长品类,给旅客带来轻松舒服的游览購物體验。

下為國際台[CGTN]栏目報道全文實录

國庆黄金周已拉開序幕,本年,海南除碧海蓝天、椰風海韵,吸引旅客的另有免税商品。為了迎接海南离島免税新政落地後的首個小长假,海南各免税店周全晋升了贩賣辦事程度、免税品品格及增长品类,给旅客带来轻松舒服的游览購物體验。

On the occasion of the National Day, a swarm of tourists floods into Hainan. In addition to the blue sea, clear sky, coconut and gentle breeze, what attracts tourists here is duty-free goods. To celebrate the first short holiday after the introduction of the new offshore duty-free policy, Hainan’s duty-free shops have comprehensively improved their sales service, lifted quality of duty-free products, and expanded their categories, offering tourists a relaxing and cozy travel and shopping experience.

記者 罗泓

我如今是在三亚國際免税城,大师可以經由過程咱们的镜頭看到,今朝進網球直播,口处的客流量很是的大,現場旅客们的購物热忱也十分飞腾,今天是國庆假期的次日,信赖免税購物已成了很多旅客来到海南的第一站。

Luo Hong Journalist

I am standing at the Sanya International Duty Free City. It can be seen that the passenger flow濕疹藥膏推薦, at the entrance is quite large. Tourists are having great interest in searching for goods. Today is the second day of the National Day holiday, I believe for many tourists, tax-free shopping is their first thing to do to Hainan.

据领會,國庆黄金周時代,海南三亚國際免税城、日月免税店、博鳌免税店等各大免税店推出了大量的優惠福利和抽奖促销勾当,较大的扣頭力度也是吸引旅客采辦的一大重要缘由。事情职员先容,香化类產物销量最旺。新增的苹果等電子產物、酒类產物也讓旅客有了更多的選擇。

During the National Day, major duty-free shops such as Hainan Sanya International Duty Free City, Mova Square Duty Free Shop, Boao Duty Free Shop presented a large number of preferential benefits and lottery promotions. Good discounts are also a major attraction to tourists. According to the staff, fragrance and cosmetic products are the best-selling products. Newly added electronic products such as Apple products and alcohols also offered tourists more choices.

旅客

化装品品种比力齐备,代價比海内專柜要廉價些。在這邊購物比力得意。

The variety of cosmetics is relatively complete, and the price is cheaper than other domestic counters. I'm satisfied with my shopping experience here.

旅客

今天第一次来到海口市的免税店,仍是给我很大的欣喜,一個是比力大气,進来今後商品也是满目琳琅,也比力丰硕,產物的扣頭力度仍是比力大的。

This is the first time I came to the duty-free shop in Haikou, and it totally surprises me. The duty-free shop is large in scale and relatively rich in varieties. Tthe goods are deep in discount.

旅客

来三亚是必定要過来逛免税店的,是一個必打卡的景點。额度增长的话,能调動咱们更多的一個采辦的需乞降愿望。

When you come to Sanya, duty-free shops is a must-to go place. After the duty-free quota increases, our purchasing demands and desires have been stimulated.

得益于离島免税購物额度的晋升,和品类的丰硕,畅游免税店,已成為旅客選擇海南的又一助力點,也進一步促成海南游览热度不竭爬升。据领會,從本年7月1日离島免税新政正式施行到9月30日,离島免税購物金额达86.1亿元,同比增加227.5%,雙節時代,各大免税店也經由過程耽误業務時候、增设特别人群快速辦事通道,養生茶包, 告急配貨弥补免税品库存等行動,晋升旅客購物體验,更好的激起消费潜力。

The increase of duty-free quota and categories enable Hainan to attract more tourists. Hainan's tourism is hence further booming. This year, from the official implementation of the new offshore duty-free policy on July 1 to馬桶刷, September 30, the amount of duty-free shopping on offshore islands reached 8.61 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 227.5%. During the double-festival period, major duty-free shops also extended their opening hours and added quick service channels for people with special needs, increased distribution to replenish the inventory, etc., to perfect tourists' shopping experience and better unleash consumption potential.

中免團體三亚市内免税店有限公司 副总司理 高岩

咱们從自己店里来說做了不少充沛的筹备,起首在备貨方面,咱们已加大跟品牌的商量力度,那末全力的保障貨源,加大了店面的流程的優化,更好的惠及咱们的客户,讓他们有更好的一個購物的情况和體验。

Gao Yan, Deputy General Manager, CDFG Sanya Duty Free Shop Co., Ltd.

We have made full preparations. First of all, in terms of stocking, we have consulted brand suppliers for ensuring the supply. We have optimized operating process in store to better serve our customers, allowing them to have a better shopping environment and experience.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|台灣旅遊吃喝玩樂論壇  

沙發修理, 刷卡換現金, 隆乳 , 彰化當舖悠遊卡套飄眉, 童顏針, LPG, 創業加盟推薦, 鹹酥雞推薦, 熱門加盟, 飲食加盟, 小資本加盟創業, 加盟什麼最賺錢, 台北植牙, 牙齦整形, 上唇定位, 台中搬家公司, 珍珠奶茶, 除蟎洗面乳, 深層清潔毛孔洗面乳, 治療過敏性鼻炎, 鼻炎藥推薦, 鼻炎藥, 鼻子過敏中藥茶, 台北汽車借錢, 台北機車借錢, 堆高機, 空壓機, 飲水機翻譯社LPG, 老虎機, 幸運飛艇台北招牌設計, 台北網頁設計, 汽機車借款, 水彩畫室素描翻譯社防盜, 現金板沙發工廠獨立筒沙發, 貓抓布沙發, 植牙診所, 三重汽車借款, 蘆洲免留車, 基隆支票貼現, 未上市滑鼠墊電波拉皮, polo衫, 團體制服, 制服, 氣墊床, 搬家公司, 台北保全, 傳感器, 荷重元, 資料擷取DAQ, load cell, 廚具工廠系統櫃系統傢俱系統櫃工廠封口機系統家具, 電子器材, 蘆洲當舖, 支票借款, 汐止當舖復興通馬桶新屋通馬桶泰山通水管汐止通馬桶萬里通馬桶新北通馬桶大同區抽水肥南港抽水肥內湖抽水肥士林通馬桶萬華抽水肥台北抽化糞池壯陽藥, 日本藤素,

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 22:34 , Processed in 0.017655 second(s), 4 queries , File On.